New Project: 1 Track Every Week, for 52 Weeks

JOVI

Electronic Producer
Hi everyone, I am committed to releasing a song a week for 52 weeks. Today marks the third week of the 52 releases. Since I was 15 after seeing Swedish House Mafia on their last tour 7 years ago, Disclosure live in my hometown and being introduced to Deadmau5 "Strobe"; my passion for producing electronic music has only grown stronger. I believe there is no better introduction than starting with an ambitious project and "Project: 52 to JOVI" is just that!

I'm interested in hearing your feedback both positive and negative; no filter svpl

Below is the trailer & my release from the third week of this year long project.

Last edited:
Extra: Dream like music video made in house, stringed together from night walks in my neighborhood, and my trips to France. This was a really fun project to have finished!

Last edited:
Awesome and very ambitious project. I'm also enjoying your aesthetics :)
Real clean sound, I'll give you a sub and follow your journey mate.
[h=1]Yemayá suits my taste the best. If I'm gonna give feedback, I'd say I am generally missing subbass in your tracks - but I'm a sucker for thick deep bass.[/h]
Keep it up!

"I'm also enjoying your aesthetics"
Many thanks for your feedback and complement. The aesthetics - I've put a lot of effort into creating them to feel right so it's really nice to hear you enjoy them :)

A little background on Yemayá:
She was immensely inspired by the element of water and its patterns in the sand; they look just like sine waves. My idea going into the sound design of the chords was to create a sound which felt reminiscent of water.

"I'd say I am generally missing subbass in your tracks - but I'm a sucker for thick deep bass."

You are right about the subbass, another producer shared a similar comment. I use presonus 3.5 monitors and overall have not put a lot of attention on the subs but after buying R-bass by waves I can really feel the difference. I'm learning about mixing low ends as we speak and next weeks release will have plenty of it!

I checked out your soundcloud and I am enjoying your two most recent releases, I can hear your sound shinning with your use of pulsing bass. Nice work and progress!

Ecstatic to deliver the release for week 4! Super interested in hearing your initial thoughts and comments.

This week I'm finally putting my vocals on the spotlight, feels good to have made some progress again this week!

This is my single for week eight, new flavors are coming into play from the disco and funk world. Ergo, I feel a transformation is on the horizon.

Back