New Music Dance 2019 ..

Kamevia

Hello,
I tried to make a new style of music, (I do not know dance).
I've already made corrections, but there may be something else that would not go wrong; I'll let you discover to see if you agree or not!
I'm waiting for your feedback, thank you!

Hello mate!
There are a couple of places that beat does not match other layers, and it feels a bit messy.. I think the plucks or some other layer makes that feeling..
Sounds pretty cool, gives me that early EDM/90's dance feeling!

Hey - I agree with Linas, the layers seem to clash, both in rhythm and frequencies, especially noticeable in the intro.

Cool super saw you have going on, I liked it when it came through, but was a little unsure why you filtered it in and out during the chorus, would've been nice to hear it build energy and have a bigger drop on the 2nd one.

Overall pretty cool vibe - keep it up!

Hey Kamevia!

I rlly like ur acoustic guitar how it begins, for me ur drums could be a bit more hard hitting / louder, but that's just preference from ancient styles - ur trippy synths are absolutely amazing - sounds very futuristic - somehow they could do with some more depth - have you tried layering them with some contrasting sounds - like bringing your drop saws in slightly before and building up to the drop? Yeah very trippy man! Experiment with sidechain / kickstart during the drops to get a real pumping effect!

Hey friend,

I'm listening to aventure right now - really enjoying the development of the ideas in the track. I would say there is a very sharp tone to the overall track, the trebles on the synths and at the upper edges of white noise / snare / drop saw etc. is very harsh to my ears. Also, when the drop saw comes in - which is sick in a Bachian kinda way - u really have to get it to pump with a kick drum made in kick2 and hooked up with a peak clipper and sidechain / kickstarter to make the sound pump. Your saws could do with some EQing to mellow out the sharp tones later on, and I recommend you bring in a break down to the track as well where everything tails off with some white noise and then you just have certain instruments playing & building on each other until the whole thing becomes massive again. Yeah man all in all a great beginning to the track and several areas of improvement to make it great. :-)

Back