New melody driven Big Room / EDM track I made :]

NathanBright

Hey guys I hope youre doing great! Very new here, I think this is going to be quite fun!

If you could have a listen to this track I made and let me know any mastering or mixing things you would do to this mix to make it better thatd be such a huge help! Id really appreciate it.

How would you make track warmer and thicker sounding without adding extra samples/synths?

Let me know if I can critique your productions too!

subscribe/follow me if you enjoy the track and have a great day today! Stay safe, stay happy! Thx guys!

Hey guys I hope youre doing great! Very new here, I think this is going to be quite fun!

If you could have a listen to this track I made and let me know any mastering or mixing things you would do to this mix to make it better thatd be such a huge help! Id really appreciate it.

How would you make track warmer and thicker sounding without adding extra samples/synths?

Let me know if I can critique your productions too!

subscribe/follow me if you enjoy the track and have a great day today! Stay safe, stay happy! Thx guys!

Sounds pretty clean, but it just needs some side chaining. The synth is hiding the basskick to where you cant feel it when they both play at the same time.

Back