New Melodic House track - what do you think?

Hi!

This is a good track, would be certainly nice on a dancefloor! That's flowing and melodic sounds are pleasant.

Oohh, this one's good! Really liking the overall sound design of this one and the mixing and mastering is really well done. It's for sure got a professional sound to it and definitely something I could see someone putting out on their set list :)
It's a great song but I think the only takeaway from this is that it's a little bit monotonous throughout the song. It's quite thematic, which is good, but I feel like you could perhaps add something a little different during the chorus. A couple of examples could be changes in melodic scales or some sound effects (be it samples or coming up with your own sounds) in the background to give it character and this climax feeling before descending to the conclusion. That's just me though and this doesn't take away the fact it's a really good song, but just offering my two cents :)

Thanks for sharing!

Wow, amazing track, well mixed, lots of stuff going on and it doesn't seem to be out of place. Everything sits nicely in the mix. Not much to say in terms of improvements, really. Can't think of any

Back