New melodic Deep/Tech House track - what are your impressions?

This is a pretty cool tune, very chill-ravy, one thing is the chord changes at around the 4:00 mark clash a bit with the melody, which if you want to maintain that same vibe throughout the song, i would go over one more time. The production is solid and that kick is nice and meaty. Good stuff.

Nice! Clean mix with indeed a good kick and clear hats. The bassline rumbles a bit and is difficult to hear because it’s quite low (you can feel it though), but if that is your intention it’s no problem.
i like how the claps and snares are mixed, adding nice drive to the beat without being overbearing.
At the drop around 5.20 it might be nice to add some white noise to make it feel a bit bigger. I always struggle with these things myself, but it’s quite nicely done already.
overall, nice track which sounds well produced.
keep it up!

Hi, I liked it overall. I thought the percusion was a little too much and would prefer the strings to have more focus when introduced. Also I thought 4 min was a bit long to wait for a breakdown. It could really use some vocals too. Hope that helps ;)

Keep it up.

The impression I get from this is that it takes me on a journey to someplace far away. Wherever that is up to the person's imagination while listening to this. Got a really good vibe out of this track!
The song structure is good from start to finish but the melody that starts at 4:06 is freaking awesome! Love how it scales up a few semi-tones and then back down briefly. :D Those kicks are massive as they should be for a deep house track. Yeah, this was enjoyable! :)

Thanks for sharing!

I appreciate your feedback, electroRogue, thank you for this!

And E1GHTH PLACE, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind and esteeming review! That is so wonderful and your words really put a smile on my face :)

Back