New Deep House track - Feedback appreciated!

Retrograde

Hi,

I have another song to share with you guys as the feedback you gave to me on a previous song was outstanding! I have moved away from tropical house as I was having no luck creating ideas and I much prefer deep house anyway. The track was inspired from both Robin S (Show me love) and Blonde (I Loved You), hence the organ bass typical of the genre and featured in both songs. I personally think that the track is missing something, maybe dynamics, but I am thinking more vocals. Just now it is just an ID track as I haven't fully completed it so I have time to improve.

Harsh criticism please - no white lies!

Please also like, share and follow me (if you already haven't).

Cheers. :cheers:

Hi dude,

for how long do you produce ?

For me, I would say there is a lack of a clear structure and not FX's enough. But it's my humble opinion. Don't be scared to put more percussions and play with the reverb/filter/delay/... automation. One again it's my way to produce, it has to be a lot of variations but maybe it's not your way see the things.

Apart from that, it's not bad. Keep working man ;-)

I left my feedback right on your track, I actually like it alot! the bass lead is pretty simple but with the percussion and the pad you used behind it, it really sounds unique :-) Like I said on soundcloud just keep tweaking it and mixing certain parts and just continuously look it over and the track will really be mean lol keep up the good work bro I always like to see people working hard trying to make the best of their work

If you could check out my latest track and leave a little feedback on it as well that sure would be appreciated I mean it all helps right :-) It might not be your genre of choice but I love to hear it, thank you!

https://soundcloud.com/tommytrap/caterpillar-traptommy-free-download

Back