New deep house summer track

1. Very chill vibes, I love the synths, chords and melodies! The guitar and vocals especially make the song stand out.
2. I feel that the is not that good, and does not fit that well to the genre. Maybe try and use something thinner.
3. There is a sidechain sounding effect on the piano even when there is no kick, not sure if this is on purpose or not.

Last edited:
Hello!..Thank you so much!..I am the singer
What do you mean by that?
I feel that the is not that good, and does not fit that well to the genre. Maybe try and use something thinner.

Oh sorry, i forgot the work "kick". I feel the kick is too punchy and fat, maybe try and use another one that isn't that powerful.

Chill track actually, most is done by the book I think. I would maybe use a clap/snare with a bit shorter tail (to get it a bit more "minimal"). But really, good work!

I have to disagree with the guys above me it is a really nice track and the kick fits it quite well, reminds me of the stuff that Lost Frequencies does which is very cool!
What DAW do you guys use? Do you want to collab? (I produce a variety of different genres, check out my soundcloud to see if you like it, it isn't all chill-out but some of it is).
Regardless keep going guys you've earned a subscriber!

Charlie

Thanks everyone for your nice comments, I use pro tools and some very nice plugins
Yes you can find me on facebook Dcoverz or Dimos zagaris or Dcoverz sessions
I would like a collaboration or maybe a cover remix song

I would like a collaboration..Very nice track!

I have to disagree with the guys above me it is a really nice track and the kick fits it quite well, reminds me of the stuff that Lost Frequencies does which is very cool!
What DAW do you guys use? Do you want to collab? (I produce a variety of different genres, check out my soundcloud to see if you like it, it isn't all chill-out but some of it is).
Regardless keep going guys you've earned a subscriber!

Charlie

Back