New Deep EP need feedback and help labeling this style

nice ep man, i like the deep kick u got, however in general some percussions and stuff seems out of tune, they get a little weird in the mix.

Digital sunrise: this is probably the one i enjoy most. the synth u introduce got a cutoff peak that put its out of place in the mix imo.

Seaside: this one is confusing to me, i dont get the vibe u wanted to send out. same here with some percs, but the sweeps u got and when they combine with the deep base and the liquidish percs at 5 mins is really nice. reaaally nice dude. then unfortunatly the kick takes over a little, the *snare* idk what to call it, suffers from this and makes me lower the volume cause it clicks to loud.

One way: u gotta do something about the pluck at 1:06. i dont mind detunes but this one is so out of key it kills the vibe u had going. it works better at the dropish thing u got at 2 mins. but even there its out of key.
percs are better handled in this one

Rats: this is a close second for me, i like it. but here again with the percs, out of key at some points. the saw chord u got pplayihng in the background is almost hidden, could try to tweek this sound a little and then place it back in the mix.

keep going with ur deep vibes tho dude, u definetly got something going here.
nice work :)

here is some idea i just made,
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...t-project-sounds-kinda-dorky-hehe-f4f-524599/

Hi!

I'm offering free mixing and mastering of your track, in exchange I'd like to use your track on my website as an example of my work.
I'm sure I can improve sound of your track a bit at least :) Just send me up to 24 tracks/stems in 16/24 bit wav format and I'll mix and master it as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Michal
info [at] 5secondsmedia.com

sounds like tech house\chill music rally calming down any nerves and fits perfectly for late night! but i missed some possitive tones in this one & climax of the track :)

Back