Need feedback on my progressive house track

FelixRyder

Hey everyone,

Hope you guys are doing well. I just released a progressive house track and I was wondering if I could get some feedback on it! Thanks in Advance!

YouTube

Sound great! Love the 2012-ish vibe and it stands simplistic and not too overthought witch is good. Nice one!

You sure love glitching so much don't ya? also I love the way the track was mixed. It sounded perfect. Though in my opinion, when the breakdown comes in, you should cut off one bar only leaving one bass drum and one synth so it will have a better impact on the drop.

You sure love glitching so much don't ya? also I love the way the track was mixed. It sounded perfect. Though in my opinion, when the breakdown comes in, you should cut off one bar only leaving one bass drum and one synth so it will have a better impact on the drop.

Haha yeah I might have overdone it a bit with the glitches. I think I could have done the breakdown and the buildup a bit better too. Thanks for the feedback it's super helpful!

love the warmth of the mix, and the songs sounds good.
I must say tho, its seems like the only think goin on in the background is a few noise risers and noise downlifters
and yeah the four repeated glitchy thing would sound better as just two shots i reckon! well done though its excellent.

Back