Need feedback on the mix and master.. 2nd song ever

The most noticeable to my ears is the intro EFX, which sustains at most parts of the track and sounds like a hiss, around 16khz+. That needs fixing!

Thank you for the feedback its just a standard white noise sweep. I think I slightly boosted some of the treble frequencies of it and probably should have subtracted those frequencies instead. I'll take that into account on my next track..

Really good for a second track. I think the track lack some low mids but it sounds totally fine, the low end is sufficient and again, keep up the good work!!

I think i’m hearing non-stop white noises at the drop ... more compression upon the noises might be better and i think it needs to be shortened a bit.

Ok thank you I hear it too.. I didn't know white noise needed to be compressed thank you for your feedback!

The synth at 0:42 sounds really nice! This track has a good vibe to it. I think the white noise could be lower or it could repeat less times on the track, because it's kinda tiring to the ear. The drums could stand out more too, specially the kick. Overall it sounds nice for a second track, keep going!

There are definitely some interesting parts in there. The synth at 0:42 works great with the piano but personally I would automate a high pass filter on it but it definitely works like it is now as well. The shaker that is going between 0:07-0:37 is a bit too loud and I don't know if that is reverb/delay but it's got a real strange sound to it.

The most noticeable thing - except the white noise error that's already been mentioned - for me was that you could use some work on your transitions. It's all very sudden and it doesn't get that clean/crisp transition. Try putting some impacts/reverse crashes/explosions in there to make it less rough on the ear. I think this is a great start though so good work!

Back