Need feedback on master and structure

Hello!
I have listened your track 3 times with my headphone.
Nice melody.
An hit-hat seems only on the left, you should try to apply on it a rhythmic ping pong , maybe should be better but not sure...

Hello!
I have listened your track 3 times with my headphone.
Nice melody.
An hit-hat seems only on the left, you should try to apply on it a rhythmic ping pong , maybe should be better but not sure...

Oh, thanks for pointing this out! Fixed it :)

Hello! This is my first post on here, super excited to be a part of a community like this.

I have the same "ooh" sample used at the very end of the track, which I loved by the way!

My only suggestion would be to beef up the bass guitar since it seems to be the backbone of the track, simply making it a bit louder and adding some sort of distortion filter that gets more aggressive with the rest of the song would make it more interesting.

I think you listened to Project 8, the song im looking to get feedback on is ''Rush'' :)

Thank you for the feedback on what I believe was meant for Project 8 tho!

you're totally right I'm sorry man haha!

Just gave "Rush" a couple of listens, great track. For me, the more I have to work with, the better I can structure a song. I suggest adding some strings to compliment the "ahhs" and play with the structure having that new element. I love the break. This might sound silly but try switching your intro with that break towards the end and see what it sounds like!

Back