My Tracks

Mozex

I will put the tracks I made here for the people that might enjoy them. I play everything myself except the drums. I use a drumloop for it because I can not figure out drumpatterns which I am happy about. I can work with simpler in Ableton but the drumpatterns are pretty basic then. It just sounds better with drumloops.
All keys are played by myself (bassline, strings, melody, keys and so on) I seem to always use the same pattern in the arrangement but its all I can do for now...
Hope you all enjoy some of my songs...

At The Murder Scene by Mozex | Free Listening on SoundCloud

So there is some cool stuff going on here, I really dig those risers and the composition isnt bad at all. But it is kind of boring. That lead line doesn't really make me want to dance if this is meant to be an edm track. Start with just playing some syncopated stuff on the pentatonic major or minor to really get a good thing going. Otherwise it just sounds like noodling. The drums also don't feel very punchy, which may or may not be your fault but that's gotta get fixed sometime. keep it up!

Thx a lot for your feedback! And thank you for taking the time to listen! And I do not really know what genre it is to be honest...
And please understand that I just started with this stuff...

Last edited:
Back