My new Trance Techno Music

Kamevia

My new Trance Music

Hi guys,

can you give me feedback on this "sad"... track please, thanks to you!

++

Last edited:
Nice idea, some cool note selections and stuff here and there. This has nothing to do with techno though.

I think you need some mixing lessons, but as a musical it's great, progressive type trance. The drums are a bit drained out, needs more energy.

Somewhere after 3.30 when that saw type sound comes in, it gets really messy and unclear, everything is out of balance and instruments fight for space but also the quality of the overall sound is a bit bad there or simply not processed properly.

I don't mean to be rude, you did well. But I assume you don't know much about processing stuff and mixing. It could help you a lot to make your bright ideas better and wider in a good balanced way.

Hi Kamevia,

I really enjoyed listening to your track! I couldn’t notice any mixing problems but my ear may not be as trained as above. The song was epic but did not seem sad, actually. It did seem cold and I felt like I was out in the tundra. Well done!

Ok I changed the description ... thanks for your feedback; I know that mixing it could be better, but it does not bother me more ... glad you liked it ... thank you. ++

Agree this is not techno. I like the song very much. The melody is catching and overall construction and flow of the song is good, i.e. it doesn't get boring and repetitive.

Mixing wise, it needs work and agree 3.30 and forward. It's that main synth that overpowers the entire song. The drum is to hard, could have some roundness to it. Add a deeper bass drum to fill it up. If you can't hear the issues with the mix, keep on making more music and eventually you will hear it.

Another tip. Listen to your song on different speakers. Try it in your phone, in a car, on the laptop speakers. My car speakers always "reveal" bad stuff in my songs that I didn't hear before. :)

Last edited:
Back