my new progressive/house track! give me feedback! :)

It isn't bad, I like the bass and how you stutter it a bit, but I do have some complaints (more like advice,) try to change up the bass line a little more it seemed really repetitive, as far as the intro you need to make it more interesting, it is very long. I feel you have a lot of potential with this track but there is nothing to keep it interesting for the whole length of your song. I also would like to say when you first introduce the synth (which by the way needs a little more zing to it) try by introducing it with a low pass filter, and slowly lift the filter. I was disappointed with the melody, I was expecting it to be so much more than it is. But if you just write a longer melody, and change it up more and follow a simple progressive composition structure it will be awesome. Try thinking of it like this, Intro Build Climax release, verse, bridge chorus, verse, bridge chorus, another verse and a new bridge, with a killer climax, repeat chorus 2 times, bring back to the original theme and end.

please check out my 2 project samples
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback/f4f-electronic-project-samples-428950/

I know dec5 is repetitive but I am deciding whether to continue or trash it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. I feel the same way.. I like the first drop very much and i think it has potential but like u said it gets kind of boring. I tried making that up by bringing the different kind of melody around 2min and then bring back the original melody later. But I agree with you, it isnt that interesting.
Also, when u said 'when u first introduce the synth..'' u mean the 'stab' synth at around 2min? it has a lowpass filter that rises up. :D
But yeah, Maybe I will go in the project file and try changing things up! Thanks!

EDIT: and i will check the 2 samples u linked!

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback! Haha, the project file was actually called ''deeper house'' in the beginning :D Ill check ur tracks too!

I dig the beat bro but the kick sounds a bit woody, you might change the kick a bit too gain some fatness to the beat!

this track has a lot of potential i agree with crackers07 feedback. particularly his advice on how to structure your track. other than that it sounds good!

I think this track is pretty nice! It has a nice liquid house, feel to it, kind of reminds me of Seven Lions if you've ever heard of that producer, I can kind of see this track being played at a small club or something. Anyways, I think the one of the only problems with this track is that it gets repetitive at some points. It's no big deal, I'd just recommend to change things up a bit more throughout the song, just to keep things fresh. Other than that, I think the mix sounded pretty good as well, and it has a nice mood to it. Overall, I think you did a nice job!

If you want, you can feed me back on my HARD ELECTRO House track I did yesterday here:

Thanks for the comments! I was surprised when i got comments on this even months later! :) I appreciate it and thanks for the tips!

this is pretty sweet, feeling it, chucked you a follow on soundcloud. Can't really provide too much crit cause I don't know the house genre too well, but it's definitely no worse than the majority of house music I hear, look forward to hearing more

Back