My new Electro House track :) Show me your stuff as well!

Beautiful sounds! I just followed you on Soundcloud, I hope to hear more tunes from you in the near future! Have you ever considered uploaded to song to Apple Music / Spotify? They've made it so easy for independent artists to upload their own tracks.
Thanks! Although I doubt anyone will buy my music there, since well, nobody knows me and I suck at marketing :/

Thanks! Although I doubt anyone will buy my music there, since well, nobody knows me and I suck at marketing :/

On Spotify for example, people do not buy music. Yet listen to it, and pay Spotify a monthly flatrate. And if you get played, you get payed.

So it is all about reach and coverage, getting known to people. Contacting local clubs and radios. Online promotion. Flyers, Stickers. You have the quality. So they will listen. Of course you should have a small(!) portfolio of "best" songs to select from.

One thing I do not understand is that you limit your reach here by commenting almost exclusively your own threads. I think you would have more to contribute.

Peter.

-- Ghosts: From Tribe to EDM and back aga

Last edited:
I know a lot people are mentioning that the intro is empty. I think it's a good thing though, I like the build up. Plus it gives you a opportunity to blend one song to the next. Idk I'm digging it.

On Spotify for example, people do not buy music. Yet listen to it, and pay Spotify a monthly flatrate. And if you get played, you get payed.

So it is all about reach and coverage, getting known to people. Contacting local clubs and radios. Online promotion. Flyers, Stickers. You have the quality. So they will listen. Of course you should have a small(!) portfolio of "best" songs to select from.

One thing I do not understand is that you limit your reach here by commenting almost exclusively your own threads. I think you would have more to contribute.

Peter.

-- Ghosts: From Tribe to EDM and back aga

I didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying. I usually listen all my songs on youtube, so I'm not a big fan of these streaming services.

But with your guys' help, I have now decided that I will make an extended version of this song, and post it on Spotify.

Also, what do you mean I would have more to contribute? You mean like helping people in the forum?

I didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying. I usually listen all my songs on youtube, so I'm not a big fan of these streaming services.

But with your guys' help, I have now decided that I will make an extended version of this song, and post it on Spotify.

Also, what do you mean I would have more to contribute? You mean like helping people in the forum?

There are a number of music distrbution services, which submit your tracks to a number of content providers, like spotify, deezer etc.
They have different terms on payout, means you will have to compare.

You are a gifted and skilled producer. so advice is one thing you can give. Opinion would be the other. People like you and your way. But you only focus on threads you started. For which reason?
"Show me your stuff as well!"? There is a board full of it, just follow the links.

Peter.

-- Ghosts: From Tribe to EDM and back again

Last edited:

Here's a bit of advice that I'll pass to you: content is the king of all. Your best bet is to get your stuff outside of the usual streaming services that SoundCloud, YouTube, etc. has to offer (which, don't get me wrong, are great portals for getting yourself heard) but don't just isolate yourself on those services and branch your brand out even further.

As for contributing, not help people per se but just take the time to go to someone's thread, listen to their stuff and offer any sort of critique that you feel they could benefit from. This also helps you grow as a producer both musically and socially.

The drop has so much potential, but i know what you're going for. Maybe some reverb on the lead would help it feel more wide. Otherwise, good stuff.

All the best,

Chino

I for one DO love the intro! Both the sound itself and the hearbeat-kind-of-rhythm. But, since I normally prefer more pop oriented songs, I'd (of course) would have loved some more melodic elements. Still, a very nice tune :)

Last edited:
I like your song overall! It was a very clubbish song and got a little repetitive at the beginning. The kick and synth combo was very catchy though! It was a little short though! Overall it was a great song and I liked it a lot!
Good Work!

Dope track for sure, really like this rythm and the way you keep it intresting with fx. Reminds me of swedish house mafia sort of.

Sometimes, the melody gets to "repetetive" idk how to spell it, to be more precise its the 2nd drop im talking about.

Keep it up!
- deveen

Back