My new Electro House track :) Show me your stuff as well!

Hey, just released as new (Electro House?) track. What do you think?

Also please share your stuff here, I'm very interested to see what you're working on :)

Smagu matyt lietuvį forumuose!
Sounds unique, has your own style, although for me personally, the intro is either too empty, or too long of the same synth.. I realize that it's intended to get it that way, and that it's a clubbish song, but, it's just my personal opinion :)

Man irgi smagu! :)

I totally agree with you regarding the intro and everything. I'm still trying to find my sound and I wanted to try something new :)
Anyways, do you have soundcloud? Would be nice to hear some of your stuff (If you're producing, that is) :)

Edit: Nevermind, I found you :D

Last edited:
Nice work here!
I always get a little frustrated with the "snippet format", 2:30 is way too short! I like the way the intro is played, and it builds up nice until you unleash the all thing around 1:50. At that point the track is missing a little something to make the drop really overwhelming but I still like the whole thing. Maybe hihat could nicely blend into that? I don't know....maybe I'm a little obsessed with hihats (as a Techno head). Anyway, nice work buddy! Cheers!

Here's some Techno of mine : People Control by Chris Van Gills | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for such constructive feedback, it really helps me! The reason why it was so short is well... to be honest, I had no idea what to add to make it longer, but also not repetitive.

I checked out your track, and its soo good! You have a new follower :P

Eddy,
nice one and concur with the below that it’s rather too short (unlike most tech tracks!).

I particularly enjoy how professional the synths and effects sound.

However the track could benefit from more instrumentation to add more groove. While the synth at the start has a good groove, the snare drum that comes in feels a bit static (maybe try a clap w some delay) and try double timing the hats after the drop to add groove and a feel of excitement.

Would love one to hear this one in a longer version!
cheers,
DZM

I agree with all the others, very nice track. I have put it in my favourites list on YT.
I think I could even enjoy some repetitiveness :) give it more structure, to extend it.

Last edited:
Ohhh, this is an interesting track and definitely does feel more of a club-ish song. Loved the reverb and high-pass filter build-up with tempo variations for the bass synth at the beginning and made it catchy throughout the track with all of the other MIDI/audio instrument tracks layered on top of it, especially that bass kick! :O There are two things that do sort of take away from this song, first one being at around 1:20; I felt like there could have been something more melodic using a pluck instead to build something up that would eventually lead to the drop (but maybe that's just me since my music tends to be quite melodic, haha) and the second one is...it's a bit short! Despite all of that though, I really liked it! :)

Thanks for sharing

Last edited:
Hey,

First of all sick mix! Really like the grove of the song. My input would be that to add some ambience in certain parts of the track such as the intro and first part of the drop. White noise, reverb on claps etc can create a great atmosphere. Otherwise i think the sound was really clean! Keep up the good work man!

I just posted a new track which is a remix of Adele - Rolling in the deep. If you have time your feedback is appriciated!

Beautiful sounds! I just followed you on Soundcloud, I hope to hear more tunes from you in the near future! Have you ever considered uploaded to song to Apple Music / Spotify? They've made it so easy for independent artists to upload their own tracks.

Back