My new Chill/Dreamwave project!

Hey guys,

Just thought I would share my first chill/dreamwave production! Feedback isn't necessary but of course appreciated.

Youtube subs will be subbed back!

Thanks for looking it's much appreciated.:cheers:

Last edited:
I like the sound - especially for a first :)

Please check my music too and don't hesitate to give me some feedback!

Thanks in advance and keep it up!

Really nice, liked the melodic hook, groove and development. Occasionally the main melody started to verge on the repetitive, you could have varied it just a trifle more but overall that was great. Mix-wise I couldn't hear any issues, perhaps it was a little quiet overall though?

Really nice, liked the melodic hook, groove and development. Occasionally the main melody started to verge on the repetitive, you could have varied it just a trifle more but overall that was great. Mix-wise I couldn't hear any issues, perhaps it was a little quiet overall though?

Great feedback I appreciate you!:cheers:

These were exactly the things that were on my mind as well lol. I used a few too many saturators on everything and it was starting to get a little to crunchy on the mix buss.:berzerk:

Thanks again!!

Last edited:
Great feedback I appreciate you!:cheers:

These were exactly the things that were on my mind as well lol. I used a few too many saturators on everything and it was starting to get a little to crunchy on the mix buss.:berzerk:

Thanks again!!

My pleasure, I find this myself that all too often people come back with the stuff that was nagging you about the track anyway, even if it was just a vague unease. I've got to the point now where instead of posting I write down anything that's still bugging me then work on it. On the track itself I'm no expert but compress then positive EQ to give some elements more punch/volume but avoid clipping, or of course just whack up the gain :cool:?

I don't know if it would be your thing at all but I would really appreciate it if you could spare a minute to give some feedback on the mixing/composition on my last track Dream Membrane - ambient techno

My pleasure, I find this myself that all too often people come back with the stuff that was nagging you about the track anyway, even if it was just a vague unease. I've got to the point now where instead of posting I write down anything that's still bugging me then work on it. On the track itself I'm no expert but compress then positive EQ to give some elements more punch/volume but avoid clipping, or of course just whack up the gain :cool:?

I don't know if it would be your thing at all but I would really appreciate it if you could spare a minute to give some feedback on the mixing/composition on my last track Dream Membrane - ambient techno

Thanks again Slackeroverflow! Check your post I left a little feedback:cheers:

Yeah nice mix and balance, it does seem a bit quiet though. I love the vibe, I'm usually not into synthwave, but I dig it

Yeah nice mix and balance, it does seem a bit quiet though. I love the vibe, I'm usually not into synthwave, but I dig it

Thanks much!!! Man your guys feedback has helped so much i was able to tackle certain things and improve my craft based on it.

Much appreciated and stay tuned for more tracks.:cheers:

Last edited:
Back