My first single release - Fools

Tristan Carmichael

Tristan Carmichael
Hey guys,

I released this single a few months ago featuring rnb/pop singer Chad Saaiman. Would love some feedback on how I can improve for my next single.

Thanks in advance for listening!:victory:

I like this track, good mixing as well. The only thing I would have liked to hear differently would be the lead, I feel like a bigger/more complex sound would work well because of how much variation there is in the other elements of the track.

I am digging the quality from the Bass parts and background chorded instruments. The lead synth sound at 50 seconds could do with a volume gain, and at 1:05 you should have stopped it from playing to bring it back in again at 1:06 but that is a minor thing. The vocals definitely need to be brought up a tad bit more at 2:17 as everything comes back in together so that it can stand out. The vocalist and arrangement was very good with this track.

Check out my newest track ---> Joule - Giddy Up by Joule(Official) | Joule | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
I am digging the quality from the Bass parts and background chorded instruments. The lead synth sound at 50 seconds could do with a volume gain, and at 1:05 you should have stopped it from playing to bring it back in again at 1:06 but that is a minor thing. The vocals definitely need to be brought up a tad bit more at 2:17 as everything comes back in together so that it can stand out. The vocalist and arrangement was very good with this track.
Check out my newest track ---> Joule - Giddy Up by Joule(Official) | Joule | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks Joule. Thats great feedback! I agree on the vocal at 2.17. Will take note for my next track.

Back