My first melody on soundcloud!

Thanks for checking out my track, I really like this one, the transition at the 45 second mark was a little muddy in my opinion thoug, hope this helped.

This is really good, of course you're heading in the right direction. The progression works well and the sounds chosen are good, just needs a bit of mixing to give each instrument it's own frequency space. But you'll pick that up in time, the more music you make.
I like that it's laid back and ambient, and not following a cookie cutter trap formula to get big. How long have you been making music, because it sounds like you already have a good musical background, if this is what you're making for your first beat

This is one of my tracks, and it's taken me 2 and a half years of producing to make it: https://soundcloud.com/tinseltopia/the-forest-after-sunset

Pretty clean and clear sound. i know its probably your style but for my taste the lead is a tiny bit too disharmonic, but again this is just my opionion. Overall it creates a nice smooth and relaxing atmosphere! keep going, i think you have a lot of talent!

Haha! How is it that everyone first tracks better than mine? :)
Clean mix, nice synths and good sound choices. Keep it up man!

Hey, intro sounds like tropical house, drum n bass beat kinda fits but not try be like many genres develope your own style, be youself ;) before breakdown silence seems little off rythm add sound there and use fruity filter to add sense that breakdown\drop comming also use reverbkicks or impacts but that hithats fx sounded really profound just use it little louder dont be affraid play with volume levels in mixer and learn mixdown and master track and all sounds volumes. Keep at good work and focus only on tropical house or drum n bass :)

Not bad at all, I like the song. You need to finish this into a finished song. The melodic changes at 1.20 are not perfect in my opinion. Try skipping the middle note ur playing. It sounds to much i.m.o. I like ur beat progressions alot, that's the point I have problems with.

"This is really good, of course you're heading in the right direction. The progression works well and the sounds chosen are good, just needs a bit of mixing to give each instrument it's own frequency space. But you'll pick that up in time, the more music you make.
I like that it's laid back and ambient, and not following a cookie cutter trap formula to get big. How long have you been making music, because it sounds like you already have a good musical background, if this is what you're making for your first beat

This is one of my tracks, and it's taken me 2 and a half years of producing to make it: https://soundcloud.com/tinseltopia/t...t-after-sunset"

Thank you for the feedback! I have been making music for 2 months now! Your track is great man. I loved it. I liked the Bridge sooo much. i gave it a very nice and tidy feel.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed this track! The only thing I think I could pick at is the transition from around 43 seconds sounds a bit clunky. Melody kept me interested and the drums were pretty cool as well.

Really chill! the saw pluck sounds a bit weird to me, the timing seems a bit off, but that's probably just personal taste and not some thing necessarily good or bad. keep it up!

I like the second half a lot! It's really melodic but wow, it's good. I left ya a comment on soundcloud. Good work!

really nice bit chill. I think that offtime notes gives this track a groove.
As a first track for soundcloud this is really good.
This might be also an intro to a longer track because I feel that its quite short.
Anyways great job.

Hey, intro sounds like tropical house, drum n bass beat kinda fits but not try be like many genres develope your own style, be youself ;) before breakdown silence seems little off rythm add sound there and use fruity filter to add sense that breakdown\drop comming also use reverbkicks or impacts but that hithats fx sounded really profound just use it little louder dont be affraid play with volume levels in mixer and learn mixdown and master track and all sounds volumes. Keep at good work and focus only on tropical house or drum n bass :)

This was very helpful! Thanks a ton for your time!

Back