My Electronic Instrumentals

DontSmokeMate

Hey everyone I'm new here, just thought I'd post my tracks and hopefully get some feedback. I'll return any feedback :) thanks!

I like "Just a tune" I think it's a great track. It sounds very clean I get a chill dancing vibe while listening to it. I listened to this without headphones so nothing negative seems to pop out about this track.
Keep it up fam

Hey. I listened to "Just a Tune". Cool tune. I especially liked the drop. I think a better build up towards the drop could have complimented the drop even more. It didn't feel like much of a build up. I think overall it was really well made though. I think think the execution of the sections other than the drop itself could be improved. Mixing was generally clean; nothing major stood out as negative to my ears. Great work!

If you want to return the favor, here's my track.
ZachPayne - Crystal Sky [Melodic Dubstep] (Feedback for feedback)

Hey. I listened to "Just a Tune". Cool tune. I especially liked the drop. I think a better build up towards the drop could have complimented the drop even more. It didn't feel like much of a build up. I think overall it was really well made though. I think think the execution of the sections other than the drop itself could be improved. Mixing was generally clean; nothing major stood out as negative to my ears. Great work!

Thanks man, I appreciate the criticism as I'm fairly new to it all.

Back