My best techno track so far

JJAKALL

Actually Aufderwel
Hello everyone,

I've been working on this track since september, always finding things to add, change or improve. Decided to stop this endless cycle and finally uploaded it. All feedback and thoughts are welcome ! :)

YouTube

Whoa great mix! Literally as soon as the track started the kick just felt right and so warm in the frequencies. Great levelling man. The layers slowly coming in was well executed, great track!

Really good effort!

Got some really cool textures going on throughout, big fan of how punchy that bass is. Interested in what plugins you use to make the synths with too.

Thank you very much !

Most of my sound design is done with serum, I also make a lot of sounds by twisting samples and adding effects to them. Mostly just experimenting until stuff sounds good

Really well mixed, if you work so hard you have to put out music without fears because this is really good!

Hi Aufderwel, really good track. As the others above have said it sounds polished and well mixed. If you're looking for remixers or have tracks like this for label release then drop me a PM on here :-)

Back