My 2nd sound ! Please let me know what you think!

Alska

Alska
Just a demo of my original song dedicated to Ryuugajou Nanana I've been working on since this morning. I plan on putting vocals in, by Hatsune Miku since I want to use VOCALOIDS. Please tell me what you think of the song so far! Share, Comment, Like and follow <3 All is appreciated! Hope to be able to finish my first EP or ( If I'm lucky ) Album soon enough
smile.png
Thanks for everyone who's been commenting/liking/ and following me! Remember I"m a novice at music production so forgive me for any mistakes haha

https://soundcloud.c...ft-hatsune-miku

Also! For my very first song, I was told that I had some mixing errors, after spending a day trying to understand how EQing/Filters are used n such, I spent my entire two days learning it, and based off of two things I learned reguarding low/high pass. I EQed/Cut/Boosted and mixed using that and my personal taste. Tell me what you think! Is it clear? Can you hear all the sounds? etc etc
smile.png
Ty ty!

Last edited:
Sounds very chill and relaxing, never heard of a J-pop quite like this, but sure go for it. Originality woot!
Side note: I noticed you follow Shemusic, coolio
Side side note: I dunno if you want a similar sound, but this guy can use J-pop related stuff and turn it into DnB, trap, chill etc. It's very impervious, maybe see what he does, or message him for a collab? He was very hard to find btw!

Sounds very chill and relaxing, never heard of a J-pop quite like this, but sure go for it. Originality woot!
Side note: I noticed you follow Shemusic, coolio
Side side note: I dunno if you want a similar sound, but this guy can use J-pop related stuff and turn it into DnB, trap, chill etc. It's very impervious, maybe see what he does, or message him for a collab? He was very hard to find btw!

Thank you haha, and yeah maybe my J-Pop may be a bit different xD. It's just what I like I guess :3 But thank you again, and yeah I like some of She's songs, and ahaha I doubt he would collab with me xD I'm not prefessional or anything like that ><

Sounds super cool man :) it might benefit from some sidechain compression, and I don't hear much bass so I'd give it some more low end, fun track though, liked!

Back