Move my Body [New track for Feedback]

Really dope track, it has good, bouncing vibe and interesting arrangement, you did a good work to make it vary throughout the time. To me it has commercial potential, but it needs some sonic treatment (I think it is worth investing in mixing/mastering by a professional) to hit even more.

If you could check my tracks (please find them in signature) I would be happy to know what do you think about them and what you'd eventually change.

Nice work! I think it is pretty sweet as it is! It would be an interesting variation with a deep male sometimes saying "Move my body" (if you can find it/make it). Maybe a deeper bass playing the melody around 1:46?

Thanks for the feedback guys! I've uploaded the latest version of it, the kick and bass come through a bit punchier now, and I've (hopefully) balanced out each of the elements a bit better throughout. You can check it out here if you're interested. Move My Body by Yellit | Free Listening on SoundCloud

@Radio_vamorda - I was looking for the thread to return some feedback on your track, can you link me?

Last edited:
Back