A mix of Indian Folk and Electronic sounds

That instrument in the opening (And throughout) seems a bit loud, bring that down a bit, maybe. Cool concept though. Maybe try side chaining your drums to your instruments to make the kick and snare pop a little more, but otherwise, good work.

Definitely an interesting mixture of sounds I like the creativity. I also liked the synths you brought in. The instruments do need to come down in volume some to give the drums more room in the mix. I would also try layering up the drums, they sound kind of thin. Nice work man keep grinding and thanks for the feed.

This is really interesting. I didn't now what to expect but I think this is really unique. Have another look on the EQ on the flute sound and I think it's alot bright sounds that fighting about the same freqs. Well done!

Not really my style, but it's interesting. Like stated, the opening sound is a bit too loud. Around the 1:20 mark, the vocal doesn't really match the song. (in my opinion) I also think it's quite repetitive. However, I'm more into electronic music, so I might not be the best to critique such songs :P I'd try to change it up a bit to have different parts in the song. A bit of EQing could be good aswell.
Keep it up!

I agree with bellipotes, your drums are to " powerless" Add some compression, some boost and eq. its the same with the leads, other then that its sounds great my dude! bless

soundcloud.com/ruzbeatz

This is a really interesting, unique project. So congratulations on your creativity first and foremost.

I have to agree with the others above that the drums are completely lost on the track. Remember, drums give your whole beat a framework and flow, so it's important they are fairly dominant. The various methods with which to do this have been highlighted above.

It is slightly repetitive, I find the best way to avoid too much repetition is to work on new patterns constantly while making a track. Even if you don't include it in your song structure...messing around with your patterns; changing notes/drums or just even stop starting a bassline can make all the difference to make it bump that little bit better.

Good luck!

Some instruments are extremely loud. Spend some more time mixing it and bringing the drums out and I think it could be a really solid song.

That main melody stands out too much and brings everything down, this tracks pretty awesome though it just needs those drums to kick through, thanks for the feedback on my album sorry for the late reply!

Back