Minimal-Techno Tune

1:09 = too much reverb and delay
2:07 drums sound a bit feeble, maybe layer and add complexity
4:00 that lead is starting to get a bit boring by here, maybe you could try switching to a new synth or mixing up the melody?

overall its a cool first try at this genre, i would say overall that the track is too repetitive, but the mixing is pretty good. I personally like my minimal techno to be quite dark but thats personal preference. keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
Nice and chill I enjoy it I like the bass! I would recommend a little less release on those synths cause the overlap give it an unrhythmic loud mix. Which isn't necessarily bad, but if you keep it just fix it up a bit!

As others have said, a bit too much reverb on the main synth. Try to layer another synth with the track next time. I like the minimalistic vibe of the track. It gets repetitive after a while though, maybe try adding different sounds within each hook. Other than that, good job homie!

Feedback here! It has some EDM influences. Lmk what you think!

Yeah guys, i have work on the track today. I didnt have a Pro Account on Soundcloud, so i cant replace the file at the momen. next month i use pro maybe :P that is a really good feature on soundcloud i think.

Back