Melodic Trance

Loved it ^_^ A modern take with modern synths yet still remaining faithful to the original; it definitely showcases your skill. Speaking of a "modern take"... Here's a question and a challenge, what is a way to further evolve the genre? Or even experiment. I'm from mainly the Hand's Up side of Techno in terms of listening tatstes by the way.

Loved it ^_^ A modern take with modern synths yet still remaining faithful to the original; it definitely showcases your skill. Speaking of a "modern take"... Here's a question and a challenge, what is a way to further evolve the genre? Or even experiment. I'm from mainly the Hand's Up side of Techno in terms of listening tatstes by the way.

Thanks for listening and for your kind words

In terms of evolving the genre trance music i think that is a big question but fundamentally using today's software software and synths (in the box) probably gives producers a lot more options thank they did when using just hardware when trance and techno were first starting

For me trance can be very emotive and i think thats what sets the genre apart from say techno which can be less melodic and more regimented but both have there place at different times or depending what mood you are in.

Your sound is crystal clear!
I'm not into trance (more into conventional techno) but and I have to say hat I didn't feel the track lasted 7:00! That means many variations, a nice arrangement and like I said before a really nice sound design.
I think you just gained a new follower!
If you think you can help, here's my latest tune : I'm Alive by Chris Van Gills | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Let me know what you think!

Your sound is crystal clear!
I'm not into trance (more into conventional techno) but and I have to say hat I didn't feel the track lasted 7:00! That means many variations, a nice arrangement and like I said before a really nice sound design.
I think you just gained a new follower!
If you think you can help, here's my latest tune : I'm Alive by Chris Van Gills | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Let me know what you think!

Thanks for your comments Chris

Was going for Carte Blanche Veracocha style of vibe on this track ,

i was conscious with trance it its important to have a lot of transitions and variations and this was a central theme i worked on in the track and spent a bit of time on the mixing.

Will take a listen to your techno track on sound cloud.

Back