Made a new beat of my recent project, sounds kinda dorky hehe.. F4F

Liked really about the bass filter movement and it fits nicely the groove. Kick IMO could have some more power in it. Structure was nicely made and sounds overall fits together. Nice job man :D Keep it up

Yo first af all thank u so much for listening to all of my stuff and giving feedback, truly appreciate that.
And yoo this track sounds heavy, mixing is perfect and the phasing and the panning on those leads is such a good atmosphere. Dope shit!

Intro Sounds promising and rise of bass sound sounds productive, when hithats comes melody sounds little down on one note i would recommend up it little bit till c5 note :) mastering of track sounds perfection :)

Hey mate!
Great track composition, its nice and dark, just the way I like it. I feel like the mix/master could be a bit better though. The mix lacks a bit of power, maybe reduce the reverb a little bit, and make the kick and the main bass growl synth pop a bit more. It didn't slap me in the face, but it could with a little tweaking! Good stuff, I followed! :)
Check out my new track if you can!

Thanks for the new link, I was trying earlier!

Love it man, more depth than anything I've made that's for sure. As others have mentioned the mix/mastering stage could use some work, it's not as loud as it could be. I think if you do start working on that you may find some frequencies interfering as well, it's hard to tell because the mix is quiet right now but I think a lot of that may have to do with instruments competing for space in the mix, especially in the mid-low end (I think! I'm no pro)

What do yo use on the master? Do you have Ozone? What daw do you use? Loudness is something I've always struggled to get but now what I do is slap an ozone on the master and a limiter afterwards. Then I push the limiter a bit and it becomes really apparent when tracks are clashing. Clean those up with some EQ or volume adjustments and bazaam, a loud clean track! (if this is bad practice please someone tell me!)

EDIT: I have a post in here looking for feedback as well if you wanna take a look! Honestly it doesn't have nearly as much depth as your composition wise.

Last edited:
Thanks for the new link, I was trying earlier!

Love it man, more depth than anything I've made that's for sure. As others have mentioned the mix/mastering stage could use some work, it's not as loud as it could be. I think if you do start working on that you may find some frequencies interfering as well, it's hard to tell because the mix is quiet right now but I think a lot of that may have to do with instruments competing for space in the mix, especially in the mid-low end (I think! I'm no pro)

What do yo use on the master? Do you have Ozone? What daw do you use? Loudness is something I've always struggled to get but now what I do is slap an ozone on the master and a limiter afterwards. Then I push the limiter a bit and it becomes really apparent when tracks are clashing. Clean those up with some EQ or volume adjustments and bazaam, a loud clean track! (if this is bad practice please someone tell me!)

EDIT: I have a post in here looking for feedback as well if you wanna take a look! Honestly it doesn't have nearly as much depth as your composition wise.

Hey man, thanks for the feedback :)
Actuaally this isnt mastered, i just raised the volume in the mixdown to peak at 0 so it wont be like a whisper :p
However im not all in to mastering yet, mostly working on my mixdowns.
I tried maximus a few times tho ><

And ill get to ur link asap mate, just gonna grab some dinner :p

Thx again!

Back