Made my first house track. Need constructive feedback.

I like this quite a bit...especially the melody.The only thing that threw me off a little was the shaker pattern toward the beginning of the track seemed a little out of place to me.Overall a god track though and I followed and liked on sound cloud.I wish there were more people producing electronic that posted on this forum bc Im tired of having to scan through like 50 trap "bangerz" to get to the good stuff haha!

I like this quite a bit...especially the melody.The only thing that threw me off a little was the shaker pattern toward the beginning of the track seemed a little out of place to me.Overall a god track though and I followed and liked on sound cloud.I wish there were more people producing electronic that posted on this forum bc Im tired of having to scan through like 50 trap "bangerz" to get to the good stuff haha!

Haha.. thanks for the input bro. Glad you like it! followed back as well. :)

Gave a listen to 5! I threw you a follow as well. I'd love to see you grow! I dig the melody. It has the potential to be huge. Spend some time learning how to master your tracks. The mix is simple and very dynamic, but the dynamic lines are far apart from one another. Since this is the case the total output volume is very different with the drop compared to the introduction melody. The introduction had a phenomenal composition, although I felt the drop was lacking. I can absolutely hear the potential though!

Leave some love -
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-feedback/f4f-were-forever-trap-remix-479802/

Gave a listen to 5! I threw you a follow as well. I'd love to see you grow! I dig the melody. It has the potential to be huge. Spend some time learning how to master your tracks. The mix is simple and very dynamic, but the dynamic lines are far apart from one another. Since this is the case the total output volume is very different with the drop compared to the introduction melody. The introduction had a phenomenal composition, although I felt the drop was lacking. I can absolutely hear the potential though!

Leave some love -
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-feedback/f4f-were-forever-trap-remix-479802/

Thanks. I just got into production recently and even more so with mixing/mastering and all the technical aspects of it. It's really encouraging to hear that my tracks have potential. I listened to your we're forever remix DAMN DUDE IT SOUNDS AMAZING. It sounds so crisp and professional. I'd love to get some mixing/mastering techniques from you if you don't mind. Followed you on sc and looking forward to more work from you!. oh and i also made a remix of lana del rey that i posted before "5". If you got the time please check it out and let me know what you think. It was my first time working with vocals, and the quality of it somehow doesn't seem to shine through like it does in your track. Any tips on that? Maybe need to find better acapellas? This one was some demo acapella i found on youtube lol.

Of course my friend! A solid mix and master can pull the sparkle out of a simply structured and designed track! I'll definitely give the other one a listen.

I really like the way you structured this track. That buildup in the middle was fantastic! For the fifth song you've made, this is really good.

It can definitely use more layers, but this is a really good start. You're definitely onto something with this. I think that later on, when you have more experience, this is a track that you should consider going back to and redoing. Gave you a follow, looking forward to more work :)

Mind swinging me a listen?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ack/lake-breeze-progressive-house-f4f-479370/

I really like the way you structured this track. That buildup in the middle was fantastic! For the fifth song you've made, this is really good.

It can definitely use more layers, but this is a really good start. You're definitely onto something with this. I think that later on, when you have more experience, this is a track that you should consider going back to and redoing. Gave you a follow, looking forward to more work :)

Mind swinging me a listen?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ack/lake-breeze-progressive-house-f4f-479370/

Thanks. It's not exactly my fifth track , fl's been on my computer for a couple of years and i messed around with it every once in awhile without learning it but in the past few months I started working on it more and learning about it.. went from trying to make hip hop beats to enjoying making edm This is the fifth one I fleshed out into existence and i just listened to your "Lake Breeze" track. I'm pretty new to edm in general, not just as a producer but as a listener as well and that track was to me as good as all these "popular" songs out there. If someone told me that it was produced by someone like deadmau5 or above and beyond and played it for me I would have totally believed it. If that makes sense, i'm high af right now lol. Keep growing and you're gonna do wonders man.

Back