Made a edm track Wave of lights would need some feedback

Right from the start, the 3rd or 4th note on the 4th bar sounds off. Sounds like there's some harmonization going on and while the rest of the notes sound good, it's just that one that sounds off. Also, the build-up and drop doesn't quite fit since it's playing a different key than what you hear on the intro, verse and outro. You don't particularly NEED to know music theory to write music but it's important that you do know the proper scales and which key you're playing your song in otherwise it's going to take away any momentum you're trying to gain from the song no matter how cool the drop sounds. Which is my next point, you seem to have a steady rhythm going on and you've definitely got a lot of really neat ideas for an EDM banger. That's your strength, which is great, BUT - and I can't stress it enough - your song needs to be in key throughout the entire track.

Right from the start, the 3rd or 4th note on the 4th bar sounds off. Sounds like there's some harmonization going on and while the rest of the notes sound good, it's just that one that sounds off. Also, the build-up and drop doesn't quite fit since it's playing a different key than what you hear on the intro, verse and outro. You don't particularly NEED to know music theory to write music but it's important that you do know the proper scales and which key you're playing your song in otherwise it's going to take away any momentum you're trying to gain from the song no matter how cool the drop sounds. Which is my next point, you seem to have a steady rhythm going on and you've definitely got a lot of really neat ideas for an EDM banger. That's your strength, which is great, BUT - and I can't stress it enough - your song needs to be in key throughout the entire track.
Thanck you for the feedback hope i can make a real banger some day :) will try to keep my songs in same key in the future

Back