Looking for feedback on my new remix

I really.enjoyed this one. Those vocals are so great. Maybe you should introduce a second element halfway through the drop so it doesn't repeat the same thing twice? Just an idea. Overall the song is killer. Keep it up man.

I really like this one! But for me, I think the chords in the break are a bit too loud and I'd try to add another sound with the piano. But I think the idea is really nice!

Hey there jhoony Jhoony,
This is a great composition you've created here! It's unique and the vocals sit very well inside the mix. Personally, the only thing that sounded slightly out of place with the melodic synth that sits over the mix on the drop. It sounds very dry and could use maybe a little reverb/delay to give it some more feeling. Otherwise I think this is a great track! If you have some time, please come check out the track i've posted! I would value your feedback very much. Thanks!

The Mediocre Producer,

Kimble

Hey there jhoony Jhoony,
This is a great composition you've created here! It's unique and the vocals sit very well inside the mix. Personally, the only thing that sounded slightly out of place with the melodic synth that sits over the mix on the drop. It sounds very dry and could use maybe a little reverb/delay to give it some more feeling. Otherwise I think this is a great track! If you have some time, please come check out the track i've posted! I would value your feedback very much. Thanks!

The Mediocre Producer,

Kimble

Hey there jhoony Jhoony! Thank you very much for the feedback! I have been experimenting with different reverb plugins lately, perhaps I'll try some new techniques for making it stick out in the mix too. I'll definitely check your new track out tomorrow, I'm on the mobile phone now. By the way, I absolutely love your remix of Mystery by K-391. You did a great job. Cheers!!

Back