Thread: Looking for feedback on House/trancyish/drum and bass song

Thanks

Looking for feedback on House/trancyish/drum and bass song

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey i've been producing since January 2013 and i'm just looking for some feedback on my new song i made. It's a mix of house with a slight trance feeling in some parts. It also has what i believe you could call drum in bass in it. Anyways i hope you guys like it! please like, favorite share, subscribe, follow on soundcloud and download.. for free!

Youtube:
    Fahjah - Blue (instrumental mix) youtube video - YouTube

Soundcloud (free download): https://soundcloud.com/fahjah/blue-instrumental

Thanks
    Wow man for just barely starting to make beats this year this is awesome! I like the piano intro. It builds up nice and big. I love the toms on this. I really love this man! It's great! The mixing needs some work, but it's a good piece man! I like how you changed things up, kept me interested the whole time!! Keep it up! I have a new EDM beat I just posted, check it out and let me know what you think! Thank you! I really appreciate it!! https://www.futureproducers.com/foru...tality-448942/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestrator View Post
    Wow man for just barely starting to make beats this year this is awesome! I like the piano intro. It builds up nice and big. I love the toms on this. I really love this man! It's great! The mixing needs some work, but it's a good piece man! I like how you changed things up, kept me interested the whole time!! Keep it up! I have a new EDM beat I just posted, check it out and let me know what you think! Thank you! I really appreciate it!! https://www.futureproducers.com/foru...tality-448942/
    Thank you for the feedback! and yeah the mix could be better. I'm working on getting a higher quality version in terms of mastering. and i listened to your song you posted. It was decent. I think it could maybe sound a little fuller. Maybe adding a little more layers, maybe some very quite noise in the back. Maybe a bigger more exciting build up. Your sounds that you used were pretty good. In some sections some sidechaining to get that pumping feeling would have also been It's got the potential to be something pretty cool. Overall though good work!

Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback man! I really appreciate it! I will keep those things in mind next time Im working on a beat!

Thread Information