Listen to my first original track:) any feedback is welcomed!

Hi Osiris, above all at the beginning a strong one-sided tendency to the right side in the stereo panorama is noticable. You should make sure that the low end elements always sit in the middle (and are mono) while mid as well as high end elements can be wider spread. Keep it up!

Hey!! In melodic terms, this tracks its awesome, I really love it. But you gotta work on your mixing really hard, cause you need power on a drop, and I´m missing that power on your track. Try to clean the low frequencies, add some mids to fill the space, and some exciters and controlled reverb to make it sound more clear and punchy.
Keep on working on it, love your melody!!

Noted. This was my first original track ever haha. Cheers for the feedback, definitely gonna be grinding on mixing more. Thank you!

The melodic of the song is good but try to clean the low end and also the kick it's too soft, it doens't have that punchyness, and be careful with the panning, in rest for the first track sounds good
Would love some feedback on my latets post

Good going man! A lot of the key stuff has been covered, power in the low end, balance your volume and frequencies of the highs and mids. I would recommend you pull up a melodic progressive or house track, pick one you think sounds similar in style - and then reference it. listen to how each of the elements sound in the reference track (loudness, spread, arrangement etc), and use that as a guide when getting started.

Keep it up!

Back