latesummer [electronic] - Feedback appreciated!

Hi man, overall, good song, pretty unique to be honest, it gives me tropical vibes but I would love to hear some pianos in there because it feels that it's missing something or guitar, or whatever instrument you like and from the second 25 that hat on the right is way to panned to the right, bring it a little bit more toward center but not at all, keep it up!
I would like to leave some feedback on my song too! :)
Remix Mastered by Adriliv | AdrIlIv | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Hi man, overall, good song, pretty unique to be honest, it gives me tropical vibes but I would love to hear some pianos in there because it feels that it's missing something or guitar, or whatever instrument you like and from the second 25 that hat on the right is way to panned to the right, bring it a little bit more toward center but not at all, keep it up!
I would like to leave some feedback on my song too! :)
Remix Mastered by Adriliv | AdrIlIv | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for the feedback, it was useful and detailed! Much appreciated :)

Intro (0 - 0:32)
I like the intro melodically, the only thing I would change is to use less crashes (or cymbals?). For example, there's one at 0:10 but then there's no further instrumentation or switch-up. As a listener, I was expecting some bass or something to enter after the cymbal.

Verse/chorus (0:32 - 1:02, 1:22 - 2:06)
This part works well, there's a buildup with higher pitched notes as the verse progresses, moving the song forward and building tension. I would probably change up the drums a bit between the first and second chorus since they seemed pretty similar. Maybe add some hi-hats?

Prechorus (1:02 - 1:22)
Nothing to add here, it worked well and helped to introduce the next part.

Bridge (2:06 - 2:37)
I liked this part a lot. It was different from the prechorus (heard some other melody being played?) and not just a copy.

Outro (2:37-)
My favorite part of the song. I think the stripped down instrumentation worked better, with less going on in the drum section.

Thanks for the feedback, it was useful and detailed! Much appreciated :)

Intro (0 - 0:32)
I like the intro melodically, the only thing I would change is to use less crashes (or cymbals?). For example, there's one at 0:10 but then there's no further instrumentation or switch-up. As a listener, I was expecting some bass or something to enter after the cymbal.

Verse/chorus (0:32 - 1:02, 1:22 - 2:06)
This part works well, there's a buildup with higher pitched notes as the verse progresses, moving the song forward and building tension. I would probably change up the drums a bit between the first and second chorus since they seemed pretty similar. Maybe add some hi-hats?

Prechorus (1:02 - 1:22)
Nothing to add here, it worked well and helped to introduce the next part.

Bridge (2:06 - 2:37)
I liked this part a lot. It was different from the prechorus (heard some other melody being played?) and not just a copy.

Outro (2:37-)
My favorite part of the song. I think the stripped down instrumentation worked better, with less going on in the drum section.

Hi, thanks for the in depth feedback, yes at the first no, because I want to give a break from the intro and kick in with the breakdown then if you listen at the first crash you can hear cellos coming in and at 2nd crash sub bass coming in+snares, I didn't wanted to change the drums at the chorus because I only added some bells and that feels enough for some variation, 2:06-2:37, yes indeed another melody being played, I like to add variation to songs to keep the listener engaged.
Thank you again!

Hello, sounding good! I think of being on holiday in Spain for some reason when I hear this (that's a good thing :)) I particularly like the track @ 3:08 and onwards, but think the sawtooth synth sound is a little thin. Maybe a little layering? That's it though, and it's such a small part of the track you could tweak in a few minutes (if you agree obviously! :))

Nice job! :)

If you could listen to mine, that would be great! Good or bad feedback greatly appreciated:

Strrixx Alluco - That Feeling - Pop/Dance Summery Track

Last edited:
Hello, sounding good! I think of being on holiday in Spain for some reason when I hear this (that's a good thing :)) I particularly like the track @ 3:08 and onwards, but think the sawtooth synth sound is a little thin. Maybe a little layering? That's it though, and it's such a small part of the track you could tweak in a few minutes (if you agree obviously! :))

Nice job! :)

If you could listen to mine, that would be great! Good or bad feedback greatly appreciated:

Strrixx Alluco - That Feeling - Pop/Dance Summery Track

I much prefer the second half of the song. After about 2:00 the instruments come into play more and the vocals take a back seat. It feels like the first part is a pop song and the second more of a dance track. It's not a problem but I think the song would be improved if you put the part after 2:00 at the beginning of the song, then introduce the vocals after you've let the listener get familiar with the beat. The song itself is really good; my criticism is more about the arrangement than the content itself.

Thanks for the comments Parallel Loners, appreciated, you've given me something to think about. I'm working on another track at the moment, but if I get the time i'll have a play around with the arrangement and see what comes of it.

Thanks again! :)

Hey Parallel Loners! This song is really unique. I agree with a lot of what was said above. Really digging what you did with the synths ~3:00 on and think this has a ton of potential.

For me, the bass wasn't totally fitting in. At times it sounded a bit muddy and could maybe use slight EQ to clean it up and let some of the other elements shine through more consistently. Overall great job!!

Hi, can only agree with some of the other comments, this feels like a good base for a song but the lead is a bit buried. Still a nice chilled track, it just needs a bit more punch to engage the listener - apologies I can't be more specific but Dayzeecutter has already done a good job of breaking it down so I'll leave it at that!

Back