Latest Track, Genre: Trance/House, Check it out and review if you feel like it :)

This song is absolutely amazing! So much power with so few instruments. The reverb of the lead is just sick. For my taste the choice of chords could have been more interesting in the chorus but that's just a question of taste. However, I would play this song all day in my playlist. I love it.

nice big room house anthem after the first 20 sec tho i thought this will become a hard hitting techno tune so i got slightly dissapointet as im more into this than big room. You did a great job tho with what u wanted to do and for this i cant really criticise u at all the song does what its supposed to: get people dancing and enjoying it. it has a memorable melody and i think everyone can enjoy this (even me) so big ups!

would be nice if u could check out this too
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ive-feedback/[bassmusic]-never-let-go-450063/

Well, this is not at all my style, so I can't really tell anything about the song, sorry :D But the mastering sounds very clear and good in my opinion, so good work! :D

I dont usually like this type of music, But the song is verryyyy catchy, I could almost feel like this could make a midnight club lol Great work man.

Back