Late Night Minimal

Cool track, I like these stutter vocals! It creates a nice atmosphere, maybe you could add some more sounds or mix things up / cut & modulate some sounds in a second part to make it more intensive. But that's a matter of taste. Cheers, Robin

Cool track, I like these stutter vocals! It creates a nice atmosphere, maybe you could add some more sounds or mix things up / cut & modulate some sounds in a second part to make it more intensive. But that's a matter of taste. Cheers, Robin

Thanks! Yeah the track as it is in its current state is not an entirely finished product, just thought I'd share my idea for now. :-)

Really nice to listen too, kind on the ears which is great! I don't listen to this genre often so am a little inexperienced in this area but I love the calming sounds. Mixed very well from what i can tell, and overall sound quality is great. Reverb is used to perfect also i think :).

Keep up the great ideas!

James

Really nice to listen too, kind on the ears which is great! I don't listen to this genre often so am a little inexperienced in this area but I love the calming sounds. Mixed very well from what i can tell, and overall sound quality is great. Reverb is used to perfect also i think :).

Keep up the great ideas!

James

Thanks for having a listen, James! You are the first person to ever have said that my use of reverb is perfect. Perfect is such a strong word. :-)

Cheers!

Thanks for having a listen, James! You are the first person to ever have said that my use of reverb is perfect. Perfect is such a strong word. :-)

Cheers!

From what I heard the reverb sounded really nice. Of course everyone has a different taste but for me this was great! No problem for the listen I know how frustrating ot can be to try and get feedback but have no luck lulz ��

Great use of effects. I like how the track is build up nicely. I could see this being play in a video. Enjoyed the atmosphere.

Really cool. Reminds me of some levels on the first Donkey Kong Country, kinda sorta.

Hey thanks for listening! Not familiar with Donkey Kong Country but sounds like it could be my type of game then.. hehe :)

Great use of effects. I like how the track is build up nicely. I could see this being play in a video. Enjoyed the atmosphere.

Appreciate the comment and I'm happy you enjoyed it! There's more coming soon, hopefully it does not disappoint :)

Very nice song, really like the feel it generates!

Thanks man I'm glad you liked it :)

You had me at minimal, so obviously had to give it a listen haha and the only thing I would like to add is that its too short ;P
But for real, love that intro. So powerful.

Cheers,
ZZ

You had me at minimal, so obviously had to give it a listen haha and the only thing I would like to add is that its too short ;P
But for real, love that intro. So powerful.

Cheers,
ZZ

Hehe cheers, I'm glad you enjoyed! Also I am still working on it, it was not meant to be a full project at this point but more of an idea/concept. I'll update it as I get further!

Cheers

Back