Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Katfox - Surge (One of the bests future artists you will listen to)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Katfox - Surge (One of the bests future artists you will listen to)

    Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey guys! What's going on!

    My name is Katfox.
    YES!
    I'm a kat and I make music

    Today I wanted to share with you guys my first release called: Surge.

    I'm gonna post here all the links to the song and also all my social networks, so if you want, you can follow me and interact with me through there! (don't worry, the tittle is just to attract your attention, i'm not an ego cat)

    THE SONG ON YOUTUBE:


    THE SONG ON SPOTIFY:
    Surge - Radio Edit, a song by Katfox on Spotify

    THE SONG ON SOUNDCLOUD:
    Surge by Katfox | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    Last edited by Katfox; 11-19-2019 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Missed an L on WILL

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Katfox For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quality in terms of video and music is quite professional, so respect for the work put in both parts.


    I've noticed that the track is to me a mix of genres as I heard here elements of dubstep (bass in the verse), EDM, trap (bells) and rock/metal (distorted guitars). I am not sure here, but I would consider 'unifying' the track more in terms of style.


    I also think that vocals would make the track be more popular, so on your place I would give somebody a chance to put vocals on it. The better they would be, the more the track would catch the attention of the listener.

    If you'd like to check my tracks and let me know what do you think - that would be much appreciated, please reach for them in my signature.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to radio_vamorda For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Ha, I enjoyed that, nice bit of aggro but I like metal so I'm probably in a minority here. As radio vamorda said, it looks and sounds professional which is great. Very nice video too, one question though - this track is primarily guitar based so...do you intend to play the guitar live or what? If you don't then it would be a bit of a negative for the more rock/metal crowd you seem to be aiming at.

    I liked the blend of genres, for me that's a good thing especially as you are going for a more confrontational approach. It will limit your commercial appeal but that's how it goes.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to slackoverflow For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    it's no different to anything else I've heard in this genre! What's futuristic about it?
    I think it's boring! If this is the future of music then I'll be sticking forks in my knees! I just say it as I see it!
    Last edited by philsick; 11-23-2019 at 06:30 PM.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Thank you so much for your feedback! It will help me a lot to keep improving and going on

    I'm trying to get vocalists for my next songs, but for this one I didn't saw the opportunity to include a vocal.

    Thank you so much! I'll looking your profile too

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by philsick View Post
    it's no different to anything else I've heard in this genre! What's futuristic about it?
    I think it's boring! If this is the future of music then I'll be sticking forks in my knees! I just say it as I see it!
    So glad that you liked it xDDDDDD

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slackoverflow View Post
    Ha, I enjoyed that, nice bit of aggro but I like metal so I'm probably in a minority here. As radio vamorda said, it looks and sounds professional which is great. Very nice video too, one question though - this track is primarily guitar based so...do you intend to play the guitar live or what? If you don't then it would be a bit of a negative for the more rock/metal crowd you seem to be aiming at.

    I liked the blend of genres, for me that's a good thing especially as you are going for a more confrontational approach. It will limit your commercial appeal but that's how it goes.
    The guitars are played by a friend of mine who his main genre is more rock and metal. I just ask him if he could made a guitar riff for me, and then I mixed it on the project. Thank you so much for your great feedback! I'll be looking for your tracks too! <3

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Dude this is so unique and well produced, mad respect!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Back River For This Useful Post:


  13. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    LA California
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I like this, it's very unique.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to XavierChristensen For This Useful Post:


  15. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Back River View Post
    Dude this is so unique and well produced, mad respect!
    Thank you so much brother!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •