Katfox - Surge (One of the bests future artists you will listen to)

Katfox

Katfox
Hey guys! What's going on!

My name is Katfox.
YES!
I'm a kat and I make music

Today I wanted to share with you guys my first release called: Surge.

I'm gonna post here all the links to the song and also all my social networks, so if you want, you can follow me and interact with me through there! (don't worry, the tittle is just to attract your attention, i'm not an ego cat)

THE SONG ON YOUTUBE:

THE SONG ON SPOTIFY:
Surge - Radio Edit, a song by Katfox on Spotify

THE SONG ON SOUNDCLOUD:
Surge by Katfox | Free Listening on SoundCloud

And my social networks!

Instagram: KATFOX (@katfoxmusic) • Instagram photos and videos
Facebook: Katfox - Home | Facebook
Twitter: Katfox (@katfoxmusic) | Twitter
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/katfoxmusic
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/4kGSbtACz41mVQ3x0JcGSJ

UKHA087

UKHA087

Last edited:
Quality in terms of video and music is quite professional, so respect for the work put in both parts.

I've noticed that the track is to me a mix of genres as I heard here elements of dubstep (bass in the verse), EDM, trap (bells) and rock/metal (distorted guitars). I am not sure here, but I would consider 'unifying' the track more in terms of style.

I also think that vocals would make the track be more popular, so on your place I would give somebody a chance to put vocals on it. The better they would be, the more the track would catch the attention of the listener.

If you'd like to check my tracks and let me know what do you think - that would be much appreciated, please reach for them in my signature.

Ha, I enjoyed that, nice bit of aggro but I like metal so I'm probably in a minority here. As radio vamorda said, it looks and sounds professional which is great. Very nice video too, one question though - this track is primarily guitar based so...do you intend to play the guitar live or what? If you don't then it would be a bit of a negative for the more rock/metal crowd you seem to be aiming at.

I liked the blend of genres, for me that's a good thing especially as you are going for a more confrontational approach. It will limit your commercial appeal but that's how it goes.

Thank you so much for your feedback! It will help me a lot to keep improving and going on :D

I'm trying to get vocalists for my next songs, but for this one I didn't saw the opportunity to include a vocal.

Thank you so much! I'll looking your profile too :D

it's no different to anything else I've heard in this genre! What's futuristic about it?
I think it's boring! If this is the future of music then I'll be sticking forks in my knees! I just say it as I see it!

So glad that you liked it :berzerk: xDDDDDD

Ha, I enjoyed that, nice bit of aggro but I like metal so I'm probably in a minority here. As radio vamorda said, it looks and sounds professional which is great. Very nice video too, one question though - this track is primarily guitar based so...do you intend to play the guitar live or what? If you don't then it would be a bit of a negative for the more rock/metal crowd you seem to be aiming at.

I liked the blend of genres, for me that's a good thing especially as you are going for a more confrontational approach. It will limit your commercial appeal but that's how it goes.

The guitars are played by a friend of mine who his main genre is more rock and metal. I just ask him if he could made a guitar riff for me, and then I mixed it on the project. Thank you so much for your great feedback! I'll be looking for your tracks too! <3

Back