Jungle Fever

that kick is.. holy... really great track. really like the jungle feel it has. the mix is too clean. love it! is it ready for release?

Thanks mate! appreciate it. Not sure yet. I'm gonna leave it for a week or so then come back and see if anything needs tweaking - not completely sold on a couple of elements, but then might look to release after that

The mix is great and the song is amazing, in my opinion more sounds can be added but still sounds great, i would love to hear this in a club or festival! keep it up!

Damnn the mix is massive, this is super groovy man! Would definitely hear this at a club. I like how open you left the mix, made everything important stand out.

Keep this up!
OAKUM

Thanks! I've made some edits to it since this posting, I took out some of the corny vocal shots, and added more 'jungle' elements to the track - I'll post an update to it soon!

Hi Yellit,

This is a dope track! I think the kicks in the middle ambient part could have more of a tribal kick sound, like some type of reverb or more of a tom drum feel, I do like that part though! Overall you did a good job man!

Nice! Not what I usually listen to but I can totally see this at the club. One thing I noticed is the pad(?) that comes at 0:22, I think you could make that a bit darker when it first appear and then let it go higher (as is).

Back