The Journey

DS!

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since I registered on the forums, but somehow never got around to posting any of my tracks. So here is my first posting:

Feedback is always welcome, but please be constructive. I hope you all enjoy it!

PS: I am definetly not a pro, never went to a music school, never really learned to play an instrument. So I am just teaching myself bit by bit while just having fun creating tracks and this is where I am at after more or less 2 years (but sadly with lot´s of breaks in between).

Firstly I love the lead melody, it's catchy! And changing up the sound to that bell like synth towards the start was a nice touch because it kept the momentum going nicely. I also like how you take away the clap for a similar effect. The other melodic layers are nice. Maybe also for the ending you could stack another layer playing the main motif on a higher octave, but I like how it is anyway. Volume levels sound good and I could hear all the background elements clearly without any clashing. Enjoyed listening, great work! :)

Last edited:
Thank you for those kind words and your suggestion. I will definetly give it a try.

Back