Jonatan Johansson - Fall (Original Mix)

Jonatan Johansson

Hey guys!

Here is my new original track! Would love you feedback, comments, like and support! :D

If you have any tracks of your own, leave a link in the comments!

YouTube

Happy Holidays,
Jonatan

Well done!! Nice filtering, nice accent sounds, well managed distortion. Cool track.

-7zark7

hi Jonatan,
nice track, professional sounding and well mixed! To me though, the main melody is nice but also a bit regular, like Syck I really adored the new synth line that came in around 1:40, both in terms of sound as well as the melody. It provided real musicality and emotion to the track which I really loved. Obviously you are a far better producer than I am, but I think that if you would let more of that emotion shine through, your music would be even better.
Keep it up bro!
DZM

Whats up Jonatan, (svensk?)

Just listened to your track, REALLY GOOD MELODY

Only lacking i would point out is the mixing. With time comes mixing ;) keep it up

- Deveen

Dude i am loving this!! I remember when you posted the preview of this song a month ago, can't wait to add the full song to my soundcloud collection!

Love that! Sounds really happy and uplifting. Maybe it's just my taste, but perhaps a bit more noise-sweeps when the drop hits? To make it hit harder. Great track and melody!

Hey mate!
Pretty chilly, nice song for listening!
Love the ideas, although there are some sounds that really don't fit in there!
In my opinion, you should go for Cheat Codes style, it really feels like you fit in tropical house :)

Back