Thread: Jealous (Pop)

Thanks

Jealous (Pop)

Sign in to disable this ad

Appreciate any feedback

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BoardingHouseReach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I like the rhythm it's very groovy. The vocal is a little dry and because of that sits out in the mix a little too much for my taste. Maybe a little reverb would help. The song was a little repetitive after a while perhaps a bridge or some switch in some of the main sounds or rhythm or both would help vary it a bit. Overall it's quite unique!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I like your style, nice and original. I would use more effects, as well on your drums (compression) and on your vocal (too dry).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerry David For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Nice track, not sure what I'd change, perhaps I'd put a chorus on the vocals? Best regards! ��

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ANVILMESA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Very nice track

Thanks
    I like where this is headed, nice grooves mate; u have a disco vibe for sure lol. id smooth that vocal into mix some more and p;ay around with more fx on the vox, reverbs echos delays what4ever just have fun with it then automate the fx so it doesn't get int he the way. can I ask what DAW this is? for some reason I feel like its garage band; thats not an insult btw I know of a few major records that were done in GB lol; again that bass line is groovy id like to hear it more in the mix . id play with the reverb decay times on those strings and even automate it so its longer when no VOX and shorter with VOX ; jsut ideas off the top of mind, again its ur track , and these are just my ideas. kudos to your vibe ! can you make the hook even bigger? like add some more top end elements ; play with the drum beat etc whatever . just something to help it sonically feel like a different section and that would make the 2nd verse ht harder when u break down to simpler instrumentation again... cool song tho mate!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to indianarobbinz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Really inventive track. I would perhaps calm the autotune down a bit on the vocal.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally Wolfdreamer For This Useful Post:

Thread Information