It's No Use If You're Too Slow (Dance Mix)

Smooth4lyfe

Sup guys! Check out the dance track “It’s No Use If Your Too Slow” including the popular phrase from Silver the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog! Also have female vocal samples and my own added lyrics as well. Hope you guys like this one!

Last edited:
You can go retard but never go full retard . What I want to say with this is that you've made a funky song with entertaining vocals that literally makes you shake around , would cut some lyrics , but not too much . just to give it a little bit of space . Nice glitch , go on now ! 6/10 - interesting approach

You can go retard but never go full retard . What I want to say with this is that you've made a funky song with entertaining vocals that literally makes you shake around , would cut some lyrics , but not too much . just to give it a little bit of space . Nice glitch , go on now ! 6/10 - interesting approach

Thanks Alex!
If you have a track I will return the favor with a review as well

Dude this is awesome! I love the vocoded vocals in the second half! Also really interesting using in the hall of the mountain king as a build up, but I'm not sure if it fits the rest of the track. Overall super dope man!

Back