Introspective

This was really cool! The whole thing: the song, the visuals that go along with it. It's quite abstract and unique which I really like! :) The arp with the delay and reverb effect was a nice touch and the mixing sounds pretty good from what I've heard as well. Great job!

Thanks for sharing!

Dude this is super sick stuff! that visualizer is fucking crazy and I love it so much! I do feel like one of the synths kind of gives it a little more solid form instead of the abstract atmosphere that the delay arp is setting up though. I would look into different drum samples too, I feel like the ones you currently have just kinda do the job, but they don't elevate the track, you know what I mean?

Man I really love this. The atmosphere, the arps, the slow build - its right up my alley! The only thing that could make this even greater for me would be a harder hitting beat. I agree with NOR_OMA_NS that it is just "doing its job'. Something a bit harder would elevate also the emotional weight the track has for me! Happy to listen again if you'd adjust that.
In terms of style, I think you'd like my track "Nightmares", not to try and promote that but I think it goes for a similar vibe. Let me know!
Nightmares by DZM | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back