Introducing Poyer Musical Proyect

Poyer

Hey! My name is Poyer and I've been about a year producing music as a hobby, however, decided to take this more seriously and start building my own path on EDM music. I Just started a new musical proyect on Youtube and SoundCloud, and uploaded a couple songs. I would really aprecciate your help to get discovered, promoted or at least you to hear the tracks, will be uploading a lot more music soon.

Until now, I've been keeping some alternative style, making synth/chillwave music, retro style, video game type songs, and some variety. Also, I' ve been trying to make beats, hoping to sell or get someone interest on them. These are a preview of them.

View attachment Beat 2.mp3View attachment Beat 1.mp3

Waiting some feedback and support! <3

Last edited:
Hey Poyer!
Beat 1 is pretty good but when the whole beat comes in around 30 seconds, it gets quite muddy. Maybe it's just the way the sounds are but some more EQing might help clean that up. For beat 2, I'd experiment with making the riser last into the main beat instead of fading it out early, I think it would sound more natural and help keep the momentum into the beat. Additionally, it may be a little heavy on the 808s. In my experience less can be a lot more impactful. So play around with the 808 pattern, removing a couple and try adding a few more drum elements to compensate.
The overall vibe is very unique though, alien-esk lol. Keep it up!

Back