Thread: Introduce - progressive house/tech

Thanks

Introduce - progressive house/tech

Sign in to disable this ad
    Let me know what you think about this track in regards of arrangement, mixing and the idea of the track.
    The idea is some kind of mystic progressive Tech style =)

Thanks

https://soundcloud.com/aslin/introduce
    Last edited by ASLIN; 08-31-2019 at 02:50 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ASLIN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Shall I be honest? It's damn cool! Really, like it a lot In all 3 mentioned categories I personally wouldn't change anything significant. The low-end mix sounds good, the structure makes sense and the idea definitely fulfills its promise of a journey in outer space What I could imagine is maybe another a smooth atmospheric sound in the background, especially in the breakdown that could work well.

Thanks
    Agree with beyond_horizont here. This is really cool. Love the way the bass "melodisizes" (not a word, just making it up) after a bit more than a minute. Truly love that shit. This track has mood, it has melody, real nice. Maybe, just maybe, I could use a bit more low end in here, the upper end of the kick sounds very punch but I don't feel the drive of it, if you catch my drift.

Thanks
    Thanks a bunch guys for listning and your feedback

Thanks
    This is really cool! I'm digging the whole journey to outer space vibe out of this. Really loving the airy, atmospheric elements in the background which adds richness to the song. Your mixing is really well done as well but I also have to agree with DZM that while your kick is punchy, it's maybe a bit too punchy. Not a major issue, but you can tone down a bit on the transients and get that body and tail to fatten up a little just to get it thumping. I can't complain otherwise!

Thanks for sharing

Thread Information