Introduce - progressive house/tech

Shall I be honest? It's damn cool! Really, like it a lot :) In all 3 mentioned categories I personally wouldn't change anything significant. The low-end mix sounds good, the structure makes sense and the idea definitely fulfills its promise of a journey in outer space ;) What I could imagine is maybe another a smooth atmospheric sound in the background, especially in the breakdown that could work well.

Agree with beyond_horizont here. This is really cool. Love the way the bass "melodisizes" (not a word, just making it up) after a bit more than a minute. Truly love that shit. This track has mood, it has melody, real nice. Maybe, just maybe, I could use a bit more low end in here, the upper end of the kick sounds very punch but I don't feel the drive of it, if you catch my drift.

This is really cool! I'm digging the whole journey to outer space vibe out of this. Really loving the airy, atmospheric elements in the background which adds richness to the song. Your mixing is really well done as well but I also have to agree with DZM that while your kick is punchy, it's maybe a bit too punchy. Not a major issue, but you can tone down a bit on the transients and get that body and tail to fatten up a little just to get it thumping. I can't complain otherwise!

Thanks for sharing :)

Back