I'm trying to produce House...

RorschachDNB

Hi, tried producing House. I don't know what exactly i'm missing, friends tell me it is good but it needs some more "flow" and the mid is too long i think. Would help if you tell me what you're missing or what's too loud (and what's not). Produced with Ableton Live. And damn, i absolutely need professional speakers (but cant afford at the moment, will see next year ;-) ). Just a bit professional feedback would be nice. Have a nice weekend and thanks for any answer. Bye.

Erik Jaeger - Deeper (Original Mix) by Rorschach | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Hey RorschachDNB, I listened to your Track and the idea is good, try to put some higher melodies, because the mids are in the center mostly. I'm new to producing music and I'm always watching tutorials on youtube and I think they help a Lot. Arcade and Wildcrow have nice tutorials on youtube if you like to check them out :)

I also made a track of my own Marac - Bliss, if you want check it out (my soundcloud link is in my profile)

Hi, tried producing House. I don't know what exactly i'm missing, friends tell me it is good but it needs some more "flow" and the mid is too long i think. Would help if you tell me what you're missing or what's too loud (and what's not). Produced with Ableton Live. And damn, i absolutely need professional speakers (but cant afford at the moment, will see next year ;-) ). Just a bit professional feedback would be nice. Have a nice weekend and thanks for any answer. Bye.

Erik Jaeger - Deeper (Original Mix) by Rorschach | Free Listening on SoundCloud

really good, keep it up

Back