I need your opinion of my track

Nice track with good vibes! I also like the synts you used! How do you make them?
I think its a good track man keep it up!

I really like what you have here. The melody is sharp and the mix is pretty well done (just a little thin on the low end).

I'd try working on overall track composition. There's no real drop there. This genre has a few tried and true song structures usually comprising 1-3 discrete sections. This starts hard and finishes hard. I understand when certain artists deviate from those structures intentionally, but the overall feeling still has to be there.

As artists in our genre, we're in the business of creating energy (whether that be blowing up a dance floor, or creating a good conversational atmosphere as in deep house, or mixing emotion with dance as in most trance forms). Creating energy in music really centers on creating and building tension. That's why drops are so prominent. They keep general rhythm but drop out most of the low end (maybe supported by longer bass notes) to keep the body moving before the final build where everything sweeps back in and knocks the body into overload.

I'd really study some of your favorite artists' song structures and mirror some of it until you've figured out what works for you.

I don't want it to be lost that I really like what you have there. The music itself is good but it's not a complete song quite yet. Cheers.

If you have time to return feed, please check this out:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...w-uplifting-trance-track-stairway-f4f-521020/

Back