I flipped some random Tech Deck Sounds and made A SkateBoard P Remix ! lol

whats good g's!!

technically my first beat making vid I've EVER uploaded online.. gonna continue to make more and hopefully get better haha
recorded some sounds made from hitting a tech deck against various things, chopped and trimmed em up, and this is the outcome lmao

free download to the track on my site: Chef Goyar-D's Beat Kitchen
some honest feedback would be truly appreciated ! thanks homies!! MUCH LOVE

Last edited:
Good day Diziego,

This is absolutely great! My neighbours also think so ��! I just wish you made the 8o8 with the Tech Deck as well. (I do not know how that can be done..) The kick can possibly be made with a thud against an acoustic guitar or something, then tune it like crazy.

Overall, great work!

Good day Diziego,

This is absolutely great! My neighbours also think so ��! I just wish you made the 8o8 with the Tech Deck as well. (I do not know how that can be done..) The kick can possibly be made with a thud against an acoustic guitar or something, then tune it like crazy.

Overall, great work!

brotherrr! much love for peeping!!

and i totally agree haha I had similar ideas for the kick but eventually got lazy/overwhelmed with the editing process and decided to move on haha. I now know to just film exactly what I need instead of 30sec-2min clips LOLLLL!
How to get a custom/natural 8o8 sound is still a daily thought for me haha.... im thinking plucking somve verrrry loose rubber bands or banging(with my hand:p) some sort of rubber jug. Definitely gonna go ham on future videos.. again thanks for watching g!

Back