Thread: I flipped some random Tech Deck Sounds and made A SkateBoard P Remix ! lol

Thanks

I flipped some random Tech Deck Sounds and made A SkateBoard P Remix ! lol

Sign in to disable this ad
    whats good g's!!

technically my first beat making vid I've EVER uploaded online.. gonna continue to make more and hopefully get better haha
    recorded some sounds made from hitting a tech deck against various things, chopped and trimmed em up, and this is the outcome lmao

free download to the track on my site: Chef Goyar-D's Beat Kitchen
    some honest feedback would be truly appreciated ! thanks homies!! MUCH LOVE
    Last edited by Chef Goyar-D; 10-31-2019 at 01:27 PM.

Thanks
    Good day Diziego,

This is absolutely great! My neighbours also think so ��! I just wish you made the 8o8 with the Tech Deck as well. (I do not know how that can be done..) The kick can possibly be made with a thud against an acoustic guitar or something, then tune it like crazy.

Overall, great work!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TiernoSoldado View Post
    Good day Diziego,

This is absolutely great! My neighbours also think so ��! I just wish you made the 8o8 with the Tech Deck as well. (I do not know how that can be done..) The kick can possibly be made with a thud against an acoustic guitar or something, then tune it like crazy.

Overall, great work!

brotherrr! much love for peeping!!

and i totally agree haha I had similar ideas for the kick but eventually got lazy/overwhelmed with the editing process and decided to move on haha. I now know to just film exactly what I need instead of 30sec-2min clips LOLLLL!
    How to get a custom/natural 8o8 sound is still a daily thought for me haha.... im thinking plucking somve verrrry loose rubber bands or banging(with my hand) some sort of rubber jug. Definitely gonna go ham on future videos.. again thanks for watching g!

Thread Information